|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (257 days ago)|
- DELIGHTFUL COTTAGE IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LYTHAM TOWN CENTRE WITH ALL ITS SHOPS, CAFES & RESTAURANTS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - BATHROOM - 2 BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Energy Rating - D
****DELIGHTFUL COTTAGE IN CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - CLOSE TO LYTHAM TOWN CENTRE WITH ALL ITS SHOPS, CAFES & RESTAURANTS - OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - KITCHEN - BATHROOM - 2 BEDROOMS - ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN****Energy Rating - D
Entrance - Entrance door with opaque glass insert leads into;
Hallway - Stairs lead to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard housing electricity meter, door leads into;
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room - 21'4 x 9'8 (6.50m x 2.95m) - Bow window to front, radiator, pine fire surround and tiled hearth, UPVC double doors lead to rear garden
Kitchen - 15'6 x 7'5 (to widest point) (4.72m x 2.26m ( to w - UPVC double glazed door leads to rear garden, further window to side, range of wall and base units with laminate work surfaces, tiled to splash backs, integrated single oven with 4 ring gas hob and illuminated extractor, fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, tiled flooring
Utility Cupboard - Housing washing machine and boiler with shelving and light
Landing - Loft access, doors lead to the following rooms;
Bedroom One - 14'9 x 8'4 (4.50m x 2.54m) - Two windows to front, radiator
Bathroom - 6'11 x 5'6 (2.11m x 1.68m) - Wood effect laminate flooring, tiled walls, three piece white suite comprising of bath with overhead shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, radiator, wall mounted mirrored cabinet
Bedroom Two - 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m) - UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, recess with hanging rail
Outside - Enclosed rear garden with paving and flower beds, garden store, gated access to the rear path leading to North Warton Street.
Other Details - Tax Band - B (£1304.67 per annum)
The property has been newly carpeted throughout
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70310255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27404607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estate Agents Ltd, St Annes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.