|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- Within 1.7 miles to the City centre
- Easy access to the A12 & A130
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Kitchen to include oven, hob and fridge
- Two bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- New floorings fitted
- Allocated parking space
- Adjacent to local shops and bus stops
- Recently decorated
Top floor apartment which is GREAT VALUE for two bedrooms. Features a lounge (16'3) in to bay x (10'3) , SHOWER over bath with white suite to bathroom and includes an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
Home Partnership lettings are pleased to offer for rent this two bedroom top floor apartment located in the popular Old Springfield area of Chelmsford. The property is conveniently situated adjacent to the local parade of shops and is on a bus route to the City centre. Internally the property has benefited from re-decoration and new flooring. Accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, lounge/diner with double doors leading to the kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc with electric shower over the bath. Double glazed uPVC windows throughout. Externally, there is a residents car park with an allocated parking space with on road parking available in the surrounding roads.
Security entrance door, stairs leading to all floors, door to:
Security entrance phone handset, electric night storage heater, loft access (not inspected), cupboard housing water tank.
Lounge/diner 3.12m(10'3)x4.95m(16'3) in to bay
uPVC bay window, electric night storage heater, textured and coved ceiling, double doors lead to:
uPVC window to rear aspect, range of units and drawers, single drainer sink unit, roll-edged work surfaces with inset hob with oven below and extractor over, space for washing machine, fridge to remain, built in storage cupboard, part tiled walls, textured ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 2.64m(8'8)x3.30m(10'10)
uPVC window to front, electric heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 2.16m(7'1)x2.26m(7'5)
uPVC window to rear, electric heater, textured ceiling.
uPVC window to rear aspect. White suite comprising: panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, electric fan heater, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling.
Residents car park
Numbered allocated parking space to rear, visitor parking, pedestrian gate gives access to the nearby shops and communal bin store.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70311182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference THP1THPL000169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Partnership , Chelmsford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.