|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (353 days ago)|
- Duplex two bedroom apartment
- Re-fitted breakfast kitchen
- Open plan living/dining room
- Single garage included
- South facing courtyard
- Central village location
- Energy Rating - C (Available early January)
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom duplex apartment located in Hockley Heath. The village has an excellent range of local shops, regular bus services, conveniently situated for Solihull and Stratford upon Avon, excellent junior and infant school and delightful open countryside nearby.
In brief, the accomodation consists of; rear access with steps leading up to a patio area and door into a reception entrannce with useful storage cupboard, a well appointed bathroom with shower over, large living room with new carpets throughout, re-fitted breakfast kitchen and two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
The apartment also benefits from a single garage with parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Available end of January.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.