|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Charming Four Bedroom Terrace
- South Facing Landscaped Garden
- 91 Sq M / 980 Sq Ft Accommodation
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Extended Dining Kitchen
- Double Reception Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Lovely Condition Throughout
- Set Over Three Floors
This stunning four bedroom family home is located on the popular Glebe Estate, minutes from Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace, and Turnham Green tube station.
*This stunning four bedroom family home is located on the popular Glebe Estate, minutes from Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace, and Turnham Green tube station.
The property has been fully refurbished to an impressive standard. The quality of the fixtures, fittings and finish is very high, and the decor is neutral and light throughout.
The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall with large and well-maintained under-stairs cupboard;
- double reception room with bay window to front, wooden floors, and feature fireplace, with dining area that benefits from French windows leading out to garden;
- fully equipped and integrated dining kitchen which also leads out to rear garden and has skylights which flood the dining area with natural light;
- three bedrooms on the first floor;
- large family bathroom with WC, hand basin, and walk in shower;
- master bedroom on the top floor;
- second family bathroom with WC, hand basin, bath tub and shower over bath;
- private South-facing rear garden, accessed from both kitchen and reception room.
Binns Road is a beautiful and popular residential road in the Glebe Estate. It is just South of Chiswick High Road, and also very close to Devonshire Road and Turnham Green Terrace. The closest underground station in Turnham Green Terrace (District Line zone 2/3 border).
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70325783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5603H0516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.