|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious bright lounge
- Newly decorated throughout
- Gas central heating
- Well maintained communal areas
- Pleasant views
- Desirable part of St Leonards
- Great property
- Viewing highly recommended!
A delightful two bedroom flat in fresh neutral condition throughout. The property boasts many original features and has a bright spacious feel throughout. Two double bedrooms, spacious lounge with pleasant views to the rear of the property, fitted kitchen with space and plumbing for washing machine and large bathroom and separate WC. Gas central heating, on road parking.
Lovely flat in a desirable part of St Leonards - viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101580000382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Pad, Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.