|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM Semi detached property
Contemporary two storey coach house with added advantage of garage and off road parking. Light, spacious rooms with a high standard of finish.
This rare property has been recently tastefully renovated with new decoration in neutral colours and must be seen to be appreciated.
In brief this delightful property comprises;
- Full central heating and double glazing
- Living room opening onto Dining Area
- Open plan kitchen fully fitted integral units
- Master bedroom ensuite shower, toilet, wash hand basin
- Double guest room with integral wardrobe
- Light spacious family bathroom
- Large garage with store room and store space
- Small manageable garden space.
Over 25's only Non smokers and unfortunately no pets.
Subject to references and credit check fee of £50
To view this outstanding property simply contact our team on (01270)749818.
Application fees apply*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 89470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letlord, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.