|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- STUNNING TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- FULLY FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED WITH LARGE FRENCH DOORS
- PRIVATE BALCONY OVERLOOKING RIVER AND FIELDS
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- STUNNING QUILTED MASTER BED
- SEPERATE KITCHE WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES
- SPOTLIGHTS TO LOUNGE, BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- WILL HAVE BRAND NEW LAMINATE FLOORING IN LOUNGE AND HALL
- INTERCOM ENTRY TO BUILDING
ACCOMMODATION: Hallway Wood panelled door to front, coved ceiling, storage cupboard housing water tank and utility meters and Economy 7 heater.
Lounge 14'10" x 11'4" (4.52m x 3.45m). Double glazed French doors to balcony, remote control electric fire with wood mantle, marble hearth and back, coved ceiling and Economy 7 heater.
Kitchen 9'6" x 7'8" (2.9m x 2.34m). Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor over, integrated microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine, part tiled walls, downlighting and uplighting.
Bedroom 16'8" x 10' (5.08m x 3.05m). Rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and dresser, electric wall heater.
Bathroom 7'8" x 6'6" (2.34m x 1.98m). Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, inset wash basin with vanity unit, push button flush WC, tiled walls, downlighting and heated towel rail.
Externally Communal gardens and allocation
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000361270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.