|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (250 days ago)|
- Very close by to Stratford School Academy nearby
- Water Bill included Council Tax shared
- Leisure facilities can be found close to the property
- Many schools and Local Educational Facilities all near by
- 24 hour bus service to Stratford and to other local areas
- Easy access to many Shopping facilities
- Forest Gate Station a few walk away.
A Spacious reception with fitted Laminated flooring, not to mention also painted with fresh paint giving the property a new luxury ambience also providing extra space for additional furniture suitable just for you making the comfort of a real home.
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base units, hard wood work top incorporating a standard kitchen with mixer taps, 4 ring range cooker, double glazed windows to rear, built in storage cupboard housing a wall mounted fitted white base allowing you to store all your additional items..
Spacious room with newly laid laminated flooring and double glazed windows can be occupied with a wardrobe allowing plenty of space yet to be occupied.
A lovely 3 piece family bathroom comes with fresh white paint with also floor tiles all well taken care off,
Working Professionals Only..
No Housing Benefits
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference tgretwrt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easy Estates (UK) Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.