Studio flat to rentMartindale Road, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS22
|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (381 days ago)|
- Communal gardens and laundry
- Lounge and bedroom in same room
- Housing for applicants over 55 years
- Close to local shops
- On bus routes
- 24 hour emegency help system
- Newly decorated
- brand new carpet
- Quiet older persons community
- Near to local train station, cycle and bus routes
This property is in a quiet retirement development. It is very close to Weston Milton train station as well as cycle and bus routes. There are a variety of shops very nearby. You are also only a short journey from Weston-S-Mare pier and the world famous donkeys! Four weeks rent will be required at the start of the tenancy. Alliance Homes is a social landlord and the successful applicant will be subject to additional checks. The lounge and bedroom are in the same room in this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70363079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Alliance14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance Homes, Alliance Homes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.