|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 April 2018 (171 days ago)|
The property is located in a rural position fronting Willingale Road, Fyfield. The house enjoys an elevated position affording views across surrounding farmland to the front of the property.
The location, whilst rural, provides good road links via the A414. Chelmsford City Centre, with its various shops and main line rail links lies approximately 11 miles to the East, with access to the M11 at Harlow around 9 miles away. More locally, the property is served by the town of Ongar where schools, supermarkets and shops may be found.
Whitechicks Bungalow is a modern family home benefiting from oil fired central heating throughout. The property enjoys a farm location with farmland views to the front. There is a single garage included with the property as well as lawned gardens, a driveway and store shed.
The property has recently been redecorated, re-carpeted and has new tiling to the hallway and kitchen.
The accommodation is laid out across one floor and consists of the following:
- Entrance Hall with doors to Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedrooms
- Lounge (6.85m x 4.10m): Dual aspect room with feature fireplace, and french doors to patio area. Double doors to Dining Area
- Dining Room (3.35m x 3.25m): Door to Kitchen.
- Kitchen / Utility room (5.90m Max x 3.35m): Fitted floor and wall units with integrated oven and hob. Built in fridge/freezer. Dishwasher and washing Machine. Back door with Utility area in alcove.
- Bathroom: WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 3.45m): built in wardrobes.
- En-suite Bathroom: Bath, separate shower, WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 2.35m): Built in wardrobe.
The property enjoys a mature garden comprising of lawn, borders and patio area to the front with views across adjoining farmland.
The house has its own independent off street parking on the gravel driveway to the front.
The property has an integral single garage.
The photographs depicted were taken in October 2015.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Applicants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the landlord accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that mains water and electricity are connected. There is oil fired central heating and private drainage.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band E.
The property is classed as Band C.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.