|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (292 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Separate reception room with wooden flooring
- Dining room with adjoining modern kitchen
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Private low maintenance garden
- Shed equipped with power
A beautifully presented terraced House located within easy reach of Tooting Rail and Tooting Broadway Tube. This property comprises of three bedrooms, a spacious reception room with wooden flooring and shutters, additional dining room and a modern galley style kitchen leading onto the private low maintenance garden.
Tooting, a large area comprising of the lively Tooting Broadway and open green spaces of Tooting Bec. Both lying on the Northern Line offering direct access to Central London. Home to a mix of attractive features including Tooting Bec Lido, St Georges Hospital, Tooting Market, and an abundance of restaurants, public transport, gyms, pubs & bars, parks and schools. An attractive residential area for professionals, students and families.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P138745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.