|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2017 (259 days ago)|
- No deposit
- 2 double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms
- 4 Bedroom house with 2 shower rooms
- Great location for UKC students
- 1.5 miles to UKC Campus and 0.6 miles to the city centre
This good size four bedroom student house is in a great location for University of Kent students. The bright kitchen includes an oven with a four burner electric hob, a washing machine and a fridge freezer. The spacious living area is at the rear of the property and there is the first bedroom on the ground floor. There is also a separate WC and a shower room. The three remaining bedrooms are upstairs along with the second shower room. There is a private rear garden, has double glazing and has gas central heating. Available for a 10 month tenancy starting 1st September 2018.
Somner Close is located in a popular student area close to the University of Kent and within walking distance of the city centre. There is a Sainsburys Local nearby amongst other convenience stores. Central Canterbury has a wide variety of retail shops, restaurants, bars and pubs to choose from. There is a local gymnasium at Kingsmead Leisure Centre. The west train station is close by and has high speed links to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70377962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.