|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 May 2018 (56 days ago)|
- Recently Renovated Throughout
- Very Spacious and Bright Throughout
- 3 Large Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Shops & Restaurants
- Easy Access to the City Centre
The spacious and bright apartment benefits from 3 large double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom), a large fully fitted kitchen with dining table and a separate lounge.
The entire apartment has been recently renovated to a high standard including brand new carpets to the bedrooms and laminate flooring to the kitchen.
Located on Chapel Street just off Stockport Road in Levenshulme Village. This is a highly sought after location, walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Excellent transport links with easy access to Manchester City Centre
Must be seen!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flax & Co, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.