|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (323 days ago)|
We are delighted to offer to the market this 2 double bedroom apartment located on the 11th floor of this development, 'Centrillion Point'.
Located close to East Croydon station, this apartment benefits from the following:
* Two double bedrooms
* Large fitted wardrobe
* Gas central heating
* Open plan kitchen/living area
* Integrated appliances (full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, dishwasher and freestanding washer/dryer)
* Jack & Jill bathroom
* Contemporary interior specification
* Double glazed
* Concierge service
* Superb transport connections. Close to East Croydon Station providing fast links to London Bridge in approximately 14 mins and London Victoria in 16 mins*.
* Water is included as part of the rent
* Available mid December 2017!
Call now to arrange a viewing- 020 8619 9764
* Source: tfl.org.uk
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70412471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 170CP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest Living Ltd, Borehamwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.