|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2019 (173 days ago)|
- Lovely Modern Flat
- Well Maintained Development
- Excellent Transport Links
- Popular Residential Area
- Security Intercom
- Communal Gardens
- Close to Local Amenities
- Well Presented Throughout
- Great Location
- Easy Access to Public Transport, Sheffield, Chesterfield, M1 & Derbyshire Dales
Furnished 1 Bed 1st Floor Flat - Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating - Fitted Kitchen with Cooker, Auto Washer & Fridge - Good Sized Lounge with Electric Fire - Double Bedroom with Double Bed, Wardrobes & Drawers - Bathroom with Bath, Shower, WC & Wash Basin - Carpets & Cushion Floor - Curtains & Blinds - Good Décor - Off Road Parking - Nice Views - Close to Local Amenities, Public Transport, Train Station, Civic & Sports Centre - Easy Access to Sheffield, Chesterfield, M1 & Derbyshire Dales
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
PROFESSIONAL LET ONLY
For Peace of Mind, Castle Estates (Hallam) Limited are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Lettings & Safe Agent Registered
The photographs show the property's potential, any furniture in the photographs may not be available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70412995.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 185700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dronfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.