|Added on Rightmove:||29 April 2019 (305 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE FOR 2019/20 ACADEMIC YEAR
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE
- All bills and Wi-Fi Included
- Half rent for July 2019
- Fully Furnished
- Great Location opposite park
- Close to Smithdown Road
AVAILABLE FOR 2019/20 ACADEMIC YEAR
HALF RENT FOR JULY 2019 - ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE
Golding estates are pleased to bring to the market this large 4 bedroom Student house in a great location opposite Wavertree Playgroud and a stones throw from Smithdown Road.
The house compromises of four large bedrooms all fully furnished for £80.00 per person per week. The house also has a fully furnished kitchen/lounge and family sized bathroom. Refurbished only last year the property is decorated to a high standard and must be viewed to be appreciated!
Rent included all bills and Wi-Fi.
Deposit of £250.00 per person required.
Please call us on 0151 227 1199 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70422358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9475558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Golding Property Services Ltd, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.