|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (323 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom penthouse apartment
- Spacious living room
- Fully fitted bespoke kitchen
- Fully furnished to executive standard
- Cinematic media room fitted with flat screen TV
- Private balcony
- Electronic black-out blinds and mood lighting
- All bills included + daily clean
- Individually controlled air conditioning + triple glazed windows
Luxury 4-bedroom penthouse in London. Four generously sized bedrooms with king-size and twin beds and en suite bathrooms featuring a rain shower and deep soaking bath. Relaxing sofa area and dining table with 12 chairs. Spacious living room with remote controlled fireplace, dining room and study with private balcony with breathtaking view over Mayfair and the London skyline. Apartment has been finished and furnished to the highest standard throughout. Stunning media room fitted with flat screen TV with 100+ TV channels and movies on demand. Electronic black-out blinds and mood lighting. All bills are included along with a daily clean. Triple glazed windows and individually controlled air conditioning.
4 Bedroom penthouse apartment
Spacious living room
Fully fitted bespoke kitchen
Fully furnished to executive standard
Cinematic media room fitted with flat screen TV
Electronic black-out blinds and mood lighting
All bills included + daily clean
Individually controlled air conditioning + triple glazed windows
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DO2378793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.