|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (352 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW
- STUDENT 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO WARWICK UNIVERSITY
- FULLY FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- ENSUITE AND BATHROOM
- RESERVE NOW!!
+++ STUDENT 2018-2019 +++
A fully furnished TWO bedroom property located in White Willow Park. Comprising of a light and airy living/dining area with French doors leading to a enclosed rear garden, a guest cloakroom with a useful storage cupboard, two DOUBLE bedrooms and a good size main fitted bathroom.
Ideal for STUDENTS of Warwick University.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1st Sales and Lettings, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.