|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Home
- Corner Sited With Garage & Gardens
- New Gas Central Heating System
- Attractively Fitted Dining Kitchen With Appliances
- Shower Room/W.C With Modern Suite
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Available To Rent Immediately
- Offered Furnished With Longer Term Let Preferred
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £695
Within walking distance of The Links Primary School, a well presented & newly decorated Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Home in a favoured residential area offering convenient access to Yarm Town Centre and required amenities.
Features include a new gas central heating system (Worcester gas combination boiler), upvc double glazing, attractively fitted dining kitchen with appliances (built-in oven & hob, free standing washing machine and fridge/freezer), modern first floor shower room/w.c., low maintenance gardens and a detached garage (accessed from the rear) as there is only pedestrian access from the front.
An early viewing is strongly recommended.
The property is offered on a furnished
/unfurnished basis with immediately availability. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £695.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YAR170009_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.