|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2019 (114 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 517005
Property Reference: 517005.
The double bedroom faces the garden and is furnished with a double bed (with under bed storage), 2 wardrobes and a bedside table with 2 drawers. The room is decorated neutrally so can be a “blank canvas” for housemate or left simplistic.
In the kitchen is a fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and dining table to seat 8 people.
The property is very near to the town centre, both Knebworth and Stevenage train stations, GSK, AirBus, Tesco (local and superstore), 24 hour Asda. Good public transport connections and off street parking.
The main bathroom has a bath with shower head and mixer taps and is mostly for house mates use as owner has an en suite.
Optional weekly cleaner for shared and private spaces.
The house is semi detached with a rear garden and garage.
Please feel free to message if you have any questions.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £480.00 per month (£110.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £480.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 517005
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 51700501032019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.