|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (174 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT WALKING DISTANCE OF CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN / HOB
- KITCHEN INCLUDES INTEGRATED FRIDGE & WASHING MACHINE
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- QUIET LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKING IN CITY CENTRE
- NO PETS
RENOVATED THROUGHOUT - Modern Ground Floor Flat in a quiet location easy walking distance Preston City Centre. Painted throughout with new carpets in Lounge & Bedroom. Available NOW
The Flat would be ideal for a professional looking for low cost accommodation in the City.
Large Lounge with a Fully fitted Kitchen which includes Oven / Hob, Integral Fridge and Washing Machine.
Modern bathroom consists of a washbasin, toilet and shower cubicle
The flat is situated close to Avenham Park and within walking distance of the City Centre, there is permit parking outside the property for residents only.
Working Tenants only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1BANK8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.