|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (293 days ago)|
- Double Glazed UPVC Windows and Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen with Integral Electric Hob & Electric Oven
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Off road parking for one vehicle
Waldens Property Lettings Limited are pleased to offer to the rental market this deceptively spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached house located in the ever popular village of Wootton. This location provides excellent access to the M1 motorway and the A421 & A428 bypass routes. The accommodation comprises of and entrance hall, spacious living/dining room with a feature fireplace. Separate reception room/study area, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen /diner with integrated oven & hob. Master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, Family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Rear garden with decking/patio area and off road parking for one vehicle. Viewing recommended. Sorry No Pets. Available 27th November 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waldens Property Lettings, Kempston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.