|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (233 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished Throughout
- EPC Rating EXEMPT
- Brand New Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Off Street Parking for One Car
- Grade II Listed Terrace Cottage
Off street parking for one car. Recently refurbished throughout. Available to let unfurnished NOW, please call for more information.
Bagshaws Residential is excited to bring to the market to let this charming Grade II Listed, TWO double bedroom character cottage in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave. Close to the local shop, amenities and country pubs, with bus links to Bakewell and access to local walks and cycle trails.
The property has been refurbished throughout to a high standard with brand new kitchen and bathroom installed, comprising of: Entrance Porch with stable style door, little radiator with staircase leading to the first floor; Living Room which faces the front of the property is a good size room with stone fireplace housing a multi fuel stove, includes built in cupboard space, the charming reception room retains character in exposed beams and stone mullion window; Kitchen has been re-fitted to a high standard with integrated dishwasher, fridge, electric oven and gas hob, the room has space for a kitchen table and chairs and also looks out the front of the property, the back door leads to a small enclosed courtyard, perfect for bike storage if required; Utility Room and WC has plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, as well as WC, sink and small radiator.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms: the Master Bedroom is a spacious double bedroom with new carpet laid, front facing stone window, decorative feature fireplace and some built in storage; Second Bedroom is also a spacious double room, with the same new laid carpet and stone front facing window and additional alcove shelving; Bathroom also on the first floor has brand new white bath suite with shower over the bath, there is a large low window overlooking the private courtyard; the first floor has spacious landing with new contemporary carpet running up the stairs featuring the original exposed beams.
To the front of the property there is space to park one car and area to have patio table and chairs. Available in April, UNFURNISHED, please call the Lettings Team for more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70490519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1148D3613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.