|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Traditional Two Bedroom Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Council Tax Band A
- In The Heart Of The Town Centre
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Railway Station
- Fully Managed By Martin & Co.
- Size appropriate pets welcome
A traditional two bedroom cottage, situated in the very heart of Nantwich. Within easy walking distance to all the amenities the town has to offer. The property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also a pleasant lawned garden to the rear.
LOUNGE UPVC double glazed door and window to front aspect, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, electric oven and hob with extractor over, window to rear aspect.
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle, opaque double glazed window.
BEDROOM ONE Neutrally decorated double bedroom with double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO A single bedroom, neutrally decorated with double glazed window.
GARDEN To the immediate rear of the property is an access pathway leading to a pleasant lawned garden.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718001879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.