|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Fabulous Kew Riverside development
- Modern five bedroom, four storey house
- Contemporary and stylish interior
- Private garden
- Driveway for two cars
- Concierge and gym facilities
- Underfloor heating throughout
LONG LET. Set within the fabulous secure and private Kew Riverside Development, this stunning five bedroom, four storey house offers a contemporary and stylish interior with a private garden, garage and a driveway.
In addition to its attractive location, the property is moments from Kew Botanical Gardens, Richmond Park and the many amenities of Kew Village and Richmond town centre. It is a commutable distance from both the City and Heathrow Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.