|Added on Rightmove:||12 March 2019 (158 days ago)|
- Spacious mid terraced property
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Gas CH (Combi boiler)
- Double glazing throughout
- Driveway parking + rear garden
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Council tax: Wigan band A
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this spacious two reception room and two double bedroom mid terraced property. Located in the popular semi rural area of Gin Pit Village, Astley, Tyldesley and is offered on an unfurnished basis but does have fitted units in the master bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating (combi boiler), double glazing throughout and briefly comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor. To the first floor is a fully fitted master bedroom, second double bedroom and a three piece family bathroom.
Externally, the property has gated driveway parking to the front elevation and a well maintained, low maintenance garden to the rear elevation. Excellent local amenities including the Gin Pit Village club, local walks, shops, schools, park and many other amenities. The property is also ideal for commuters with the new V-service guided bus-way just a 5 minute walk away. A fantastic location for those seeking long country walks and also for those fitness enthusiasts having off road tracks to walk/run down. A local social club nearby offering tennis courts, bowling green and cricket ground for those summer Sunday mornings!
Early internal viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 3.71m (12'2") x 3.35m (11'0")
Dining Room 4.01m (13'2") x 3.58m (11'9")
Kitchen/Diner 4.55m (14'11") x 2.77m (9'1")
Master Bedroom 4.11m (13'6") x 3.76m (12'4")
Second Bedroom 3.96m (13'0") x 2.87m (9'5")
Bathroom 2.87m (9'5") x 2.26m (7'5")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70536382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.