|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (253 days ago)|
- UNFURNISHED MODERN APARTMENT AVAILABLE ON PRESTON DOCKLANDS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH STUNNING WATER VIEWS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WL APPLIANCES & FITTED BATHROOM
- GOODE SIZED LOUNGE W/ BALCANY AND 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING, DOUBLE GLAZING, ECOMONY HEATING
Modern two bedroom apartment available in Princes Reach on the sought after location of Preston Docklands. The property is unfurnished with some appliances and has stunning elevated views over the docks. The apartment briefly comprises an entrance hall, good sized lounge with balcony over the water, modern fitted kitchen with white goods, 3 piece bathroom, and two double bedrooms. The property also boasts electric economy heating, new double glazing and allocated parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70546496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-FYP172N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.