|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Luxury two double bedroom garden apartment
- Stunning natural light and space
- Modern integrated kitchen with dining space
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Private garden with wooden decking area
- Walking distance to West Ealing station (National Rail)
- Within easy reach of Ealing Broadway
- Local amenities close by
- Available 31st January
Orchards of London are thrilled to present to the market for let in Ealing an exquisite example of chic London living nestled in the heart of W13's desirable suburbs. Set within a stunning period building, this gorgeous two double bedroom garden apartment boasts high ceilings and contemporary design throughout. The open plan reception/kitchen is beautifully lit by a lovely front aspect bay window that looks over leafy The Avenue, whilst spectacularly encompassing the modern chic integrated kitchenette with ample dining space. To the rear of the property resides a beautiful master bedroom with an abundance of fitted wardrobe space leading out to the garden, there is also a second generous double bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The Avenue is a superb location for commuting, with West Ealing Station (National Rail) close by.
Property ref: 121_1534_3911936
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70557005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3911936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.