|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (184 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom family home
- Popular village of Loxley
- Freshly decorated!
- Underfloor heating & woodburner
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Unfurnished and available from NOW!
Having undergone full refurbishment a few years ago and redecoration in January, this property is situated in the popular village of Loxley which has a primary school and village pub.
The property is approached via a long fore garden with the added benefit of off street parking for 3 cars. The front door leads into a hallway off which is the charming living room which includes a wood burner for cosy winter evenings in. This home benefits from underfloor heating, provided via a heat pump which is economical to run. The breakfast kitchen allows ample room for a dining table with further storage in an understairs cupboard. There is a combined WC/utility room off the kitchen and rear access out onto the garden which includes a lawn area and handy shed. The first floor houses the 3 bedrooms and the bathroom has a shower over the bath. This home has just been freshly decorated throughout!
Offered unfurnished and available NOW!
* JANUARY SALE - Move in this month and save £200! *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000475404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Stratford Upon Avon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.