|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (344 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIVATE CAR PARK
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLICANCES
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND OVERHEAD SHOWER
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- BEING REFURBISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD
- GROUND FLOOR
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A MODERN APARTMENT IN A GREAT LOCATION TO ACCESS ALL OF MIDDLESBROUGH'S AMENITIES....
This modern two bedroom apartment is located on the Gables development on Marton road. It is within walking distance of local shops, James cook hospital, local schools and Middlesbrough Centre.
The apartment has recently been vacated by a long-term tenant so refurbishment is underway including new carpets and redecoration.
The property briefly comprises of two large double bedrooms, a spacious bathroom encompassing a bath with overhead shower, storage cupboard and an extensive open plan living room and kitchen area which includes some integrated applicances.
The apartment is on the ground floor so also has a patio door out to the outside lawn.
Externally there is a private off road car park with enough parking for you and your guests.
Internal inspection is strongly recommended as this property is sure to attract a lot of interest. CALL TODAY>>>
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70591229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8424513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.