|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (252 days ago)|
- 2 Beds
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Available April 2014
Spacious terraced house in the popular location of Paignton, close to schools, shops and other local amenities.
The property offers:
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2ND BEDROOM HAS FITTED WARDROBES) *
* MODERN KITCHEN WITH COOKER & PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE *
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE *
* SEPARATE DINING AREA *
* MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* DOUBLE GLAZING *
* GARAGE *
* TERRACE GARDEN WITH DECKING *
- Sorry, no housing benefit or smokers
- One pet considered with additional deposit
- Children welcome
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.