|Added on Rightmove:||23 April 2018 (154 days ago)|
- **HALF PRICE FEES**
- One Bedroom Mid Floor Flat
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Built-in Cooker & Washing Machine
- Bathroom with Power Shower
- Electric Heating
- Central Location & Close to all Amenities
- One Allocated Parking Space at Rear
- EPC C
- Council Tax Band A
- No HB/Pets/Children/Sharers/Smokers
*HALF PRICE TENANT FEES*
Ocean & Country are pleased to present a one bedroom flat which is situated a short distance from the town centre and all local amenities. The flat is accessed by a ground floor entrance with stairs to the mid floor flat. The flat consists of one bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge with wood effect flooring. The kitchen comes with a built in oven, hob and extractor and washing machine. The bathroom suite is in white and has a power shower over. The property has parking for one car at the rear of the property.
Fees Apply (inc VAT):
Applicant: £90 per adult (over 18 years old) for tenant referencing
Tenancy Preparation Fee: £170
Rent: One month's rent in advance
Deposit: One month's rent plus £100 (to be paid once tenant referencing completed)
Pet Deposit: £100 per pet, if applicable
PLEASE NOTE: All cash payments will be subject to a cash handling charge of £25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70598828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27473937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean & Country, Bodmin.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.