|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (261 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning High Gloss Kitchen
- Driveway Parking
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area
- Super Garden To Front And Rear
- Downstairs WC
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
Located at the top of Ribbleton Hall Drive in Ribbleton, this semi detached property offers generous accommodation with off road parking aswell as good access to surrounding areas and motorway network.
Accommodation to the ground floor includes entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge open plan to dining room with patio doors to rear and wood effect laminate flooring, office and modern high gloss fitted kitchen with oven and hob.
Accommodation to the 1st floor includes three bedrooms and a fantastic four piece family bathroom in white comprising hand wash basin, WC, panel bath and separate shower cubicle.
Double glazed and gas central heating throughout. Garden to front with decked patio area as well as as driveway providing off road parking.
The property offers generous quality living with access to amenities, transport links and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000091857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.