2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentMuirhead Gate, Uddingston
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (211 days ago)|
- lovely family home in popular estate
- big, bright lounge with modern decor
- good size kitchen with light wood units
- 2 double bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes
- beautiful gardens
- EPC Rating - D
Hello, are you looking to let a really lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached family home in a popular area of Uddingston?
Would you like a lovely, big bright lounge with wood laminate flooring and modern decor?
How about a good size family kitchen with light wood units?
What about a 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes?
Would you like a fresh, bright, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass screen?
How about beautiful gardens to the rear, surrounded with mature trees with lots of privacy?
What about a driveway to the front of the house?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
How about immediate entry and only one months deposit?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70602545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IGL1003415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.