|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2017 (250 days ago)|
- Full 'back-to-brick' refurbishment
- Comprehensive internal remodelling
- Low running costs
- Direct-to-landlord service
- Close to local amenities
- Pet friendly
- Optimised floor planning
British Homes Awards: Best Refurbishment Project/Winner 2017.
British Homes Awards: Outstanding Place-making/Highly Commended 2017.
Insider Residential Property Awards: Best Public/Private Partnership 2017.
Build Real Estate and Property Awards: Best Residential Lettings Developer 2016.
Living with Placefirst
Before we tell you about this great property, we'd like to tell you a little about placefirst and why you should rent a home with us before anyone else. Placefirst is a new kind of residential lettings company. We don't just let properties, we design, build and manage entire neighbourhoods.
Since 2012 we've been turning neglected estates into distinctive modern neighbourhoods that meet the needs and busy lifestyles of working families. All our homes have been fully refurbished, innovatively remodeled, and finished to a high specification. Homes are typically complimented by new public spaces looked after by Placefirst's in-house management team.
Living with Placefirst is a better way to rent. We are professional, conscientious and have a genuine commitment to creating safe, well maintained (and award winning) homes and neighbourhoods where our residents can live and thrive as part of a friendly and mutually respectful community. From your first enquiry to full residency, our dedicated residents service team are always on hand to answer your questions and address any problems or concerns you may have. We keep our fees low and provide our residents with a transparent, flexible tenure that means you can really make a rented house a home.
You're welcome home.
About The Green.
The Green is our first project in the North East and is a truly unique development. Centred around an impressive garden square, Placefirst are innovatively remodeling 75 Victorian terraced properties to create a range of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom family homes. Every property benefits from a complete 'back to brick' refurbishment which means as well as looking great, our homes are purpose designed, finished to a high specification and offer improved levels of energy efficiency to keep your running cost low.
Thoughtfully remodelled inside, this property features open-plan ground floors and spacious bedrooms that work around the busy working family and flood the home with lots of natural light. Our high quality kitchens are from Magnet whilst bathrooms feature Twyfords sanitary ware.
The highlight of the development is a brand new garden square located in the heart of the development and overlooked by the new homes. This unique space is managed and maintained by Placefirst and will offer an attractive green pocket park for families who prefer to live closer to the town centre.
The Green is well located for access to local amenities, shopping and travel routes. Within walking distance of Hartlepool town centre, public transport and Ofsted rated schools The Green also offers quick, easy access to the A19 and other main routes North and South.
Large open plan dining kitchen perfect for family meals and entertaining friends. Fitted with contemporary, high quality Magnet kitchen with integrated electric hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Space provided for washing machine and white goods.
We will also be offering the supply and fitting of white goods from an additional £7.00 per month, per item. Ask our residents service team for more details on your enquiry.
Spacious, relaxing living room designed to accommodate the whole family. Light and bright with timber-effect flooring, built-in storage, TV, telephone and satellite points. All homes are fibre-enabled with Virgin's Superfast Broadband connection.
Large, light and spacious master bedroom with wall mounted TV point.
Modern family bathroom with over-bath shower, ceramic tiling to floors and walls, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and ceiling spot lights.
Ground floor WC:
Handy downstairs WC perfect for larger families and busy working households.
The property is finished to high standard, is decorated in a neutral style and includes all floor finishes.
The original frontage has been cleaned and renovated with every home having a private courtyard garden created through remodelling the traditional back yards. Gardens feature integrated bin storage with secure gating to rear alleys.
Parking and Travel:
* On street car parking is available.
* Transport links are good with Hartlepool Station a short walk from The Green.
* Frequent bus services and convenient access to key roads in and out of the town.
* Council tax band to be confirmed by Hartlepool Borough Council. Council tax band shown is a guide for Band B for 2016/2017.
* Pets are considered depending on number and upon the signing of a pet policy agreement upon check-in.
* All homes at West End One are for private rent direct with PlaceFirst. We offer customers 12-month tenancies which can be renewed each year with no charge to the customer. PlaceFirst rents are reviewed every 12-months and are linked to inflation to provide a fair review policy.
Please note - all images are for representative purposes only. Please arrange a viewing for the exact property type.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HP3-8JOB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PlaceFirst Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.