|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2017 (338 days ago)|
- REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- SHORT WALK FROM STOKES BAY SEAFRONT
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- NEW FLOOR COVERINGS
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZING
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING
- AVAILABLE NOW
This two bedroom flat is being offered for rent on an unfurnished basis. The property has been refurbished throughout with newly fitted kitchen & bathroom, new floor coverings and new double glazing. The property is situated in Alverstoke Village and just a short walk from Stokes Bay seafront. The accommodation comprises hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
FURTHER DETAILS ON REQUEST
NO PETS, SMOKERS OR H/B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 131217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fairhalls, Gosport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.