|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 December 2017 (299 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom penthouse
- Rec Room with double height ceilings
- Large Wrap Around Terrace
- Three Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Underground parking space
- 24 hour concierge
- Panoramic views over The City
- High quality contemporary specification
- Located on City Road
- By Old Street tube station
Amazing 3 bedroom penthouse within a landmark building on City Road.
Arranged with a Reception Room with double height ceilings and full floor to ceiling windows, Separate Kitchen, Large Wrap Around Terrace, Three Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms along with the benefit of an underground parking space and 24 hour concierge.
High quality contemporary specification throughout with panoramic views over The City, Docklands, Bunhill Fields, The Barbican and The H.A.C Grounds.
The Lexington Building is located on City Road by Old Street tube station. Finsbury Square,The City and mainline services at London Liverpool Street are all within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70625063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102387001776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elkay Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.