|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (249 days ago)|
- Stunning Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Large open plan living area
- Fully fitted modern kitchen, including fridge, hob, oven and washer/ dryer
- Door Entry Telephone system
- Central Location
- Stunning private walled Garden/Courtyard area
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Forming part of a beautiful Grade II Listed Building, this one bedroom apartment offers a central location with stylish accommodation.
The apartment features a designer kitchen, fitted with integrated washer dryer, oven, hob and fridge. This property benefits from a beautiful modern shower room with tasteful features such as glass splash backs and high quality fittings. There is a laminated, large lounge area and carpeted double bedroom.
Parking is available by purchasing a residents permit from the council.
There is a weekly cleaning team who ensure that the communal corridors and hallways are kept to a High standard and our dedicated maintenance team are available 24/7 should they be required.
Sorry no: students / children / pets / benefits / unemployed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference F718BERK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farefield Estates, Worcestershire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.