|Added on Rightmove:||18 April 2017 (487 days ago)|
- Superb ground floor apartment
- Stunning rural location with open views
- Entrance hall, charming lounge
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and main bathroom/WC
- Gas heating & secondary glazed. EPC Band E
- Delightful gardens with two parking spaces
Set in a stunning rural location with views over open countryside is this interesting ground floor apartment. Part of the Honiley Hall estate it comprises entrance hall, charming living room, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and main bathroom. Access to communal gardens and two allocated parking spaces. Available now. Propane gas central heating and secondary glazed throughout. EPC Band E. Additional gas deposit will apply.
To find the property, from the A452 between Kenilworth and Balsall Common turn onto Meer End Road A4177. Turn left opposite Honiley Hall Hotel onto the road to the Honiley Estate. At the entrance to Honiley Hall, take the left fork. Then turn right through the gap in the hedge to the gravelled parking area. Then take the gravel footpath to the right of South Lodge and the apartment is entered through the timber gate and fenced garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70640987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9387883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.