|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Great location close to schools, shops etc.
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Good size garden
- Available from 27th January 2018
- Rent £1,500pcm, which is £346.15 per week
- Useful Cloakroom with wash basin and WC.
- Attractive bright living room with access to the garden.
- Well fitted kitchen/diner with space for dining table.
- 3 good size bedrooms.
- Bathroom and separate WC downstairs.
A lovely decorated and very well presented 3 bedrooms house with large eat in Kitchen, separate reception and cloakroom with wash basin. Nice size living room leading out to the garden. The Kitchen is fully fitted with appliances, including of Dishwasher, large Fridge-freezer, cooker and Washing machine. There is plenty of storage and space for a dining table. 3 good sized bedrooms and a Bathroom with 3 pc. suite with shower over bath tab. Perfect for families or professionals in a great location with a fantastic price.
• Part furnished 3 bedroom home
• Great location close to schools, shops etc.
• Gas central heating & double glazing
• Very well fitted & equipped kitchen
• Good size garden & private car parking
A lovely decorated and very well presented house, Property consists of a reception hall, cloakroom with wash basin and a WC. Nice size living room leading out to the garden, Fully fitted Kitchen with appliances and plenty of storage, dishwasher and a cooker. 3 good sized bedrooms and a Bathroom with WC. Perfect for families or professionals in a great location with a fantastic price.
Available from 21st February 2018
Rent £1,500pcm, which is £346.15 per week
Well decorated and presented the house comprises:-
Entrance reception hall.
Useful Cloakroom with wash basin and WC.
Attractive bright living room with access to the garden.
Well fitted kitchen/diner with plenty of cupboards, drawers, dish washer, washing machine and cooker.
Staircase to first floor landing.
3 good size bedrooms.
Outside. The property has the benefit of private garden with access from the living room.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70646642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Aplin-Way-Isleworth-TW7-3-beds. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Paul, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.