|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (245 days ago)|
- Large studio apartment
- Recently refurbished
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Huge bay window
- Double height ceilings
- Offered unfurnished with white goods
- Separate laundry room
- Gas and water rates included
- Gas central heating
- Available early January 2018
This good sized studio flat is on the ground floor of a beautifully refurbished block situated just minutes from the seafront heading South, or all the local amenities Albert Road offers to the North.
The property compromises of a large open plan bedroom/living area which has lovely modern wood laminate flooring and a charismatic Victorian bay window. Off the living area is the 6 month old kitchen, which is clean and modern throughout. The property includes the oven and fridge-freezer. Also from the living area is the fresh and modern shower room with wash basin and toilet.
This block has an industrial communal boiler, so for that reason the water rates and gas are included in the rent!
Each flat has its own electric meter and each tenant is responsible for their own council tax bill.
The immaculately and modern studio is available from late December, but won't stay on the market for long so call now to avoid disappointment!
Note:- A compulsory additional £50.00pcm rent is due to cover costs of all water & gas rates.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000164355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.