|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Fantastic Old Town location
- Fresh, modern feel throughout
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Spacious accommodation
- Viewing highly recommended!
Spacious two double bedroom maisonette located in the heart of the Old Town with sea views. The maisonette comprises of lounge with laminate flooring, bathroom with white suite and shower attachment over bath, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, kitchen to include gas hob and electric oven, and dining area with gallery overlooking the lounge. The maisonette benefits from gas central heating and is available unfurnished.
Great property! Will go fast!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101580000177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Pad, Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.