|Added on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (240 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Large double bedroom
- Most bills included
- Front and rear garden
- Fully furbished throughout
- Shared lounge / dining area
- Available short or long-term
A large recently refurbished double bedroom available now with most bills included!
Situated in Seymour close is this delightful recently converted, fully furnished double bedroom with modern furnishings, currently presented as a 6 bedroom mid-terrace house with two bathrooms and a front and rear garden.
Kitchen area is modern in design and is open plan to a dining area with table and chairs, sofa and TV & Conservatory
Available immediately for professional sharers or mature students - please call Morris Dibben Lettings to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000477113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.