|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (342 days ago)|
- High gloss entrance door with polished chrome trim
- Banham security locks and key-less digital lock
- Hardwood American oak flooring
- Concealed radiators within bespoke radiator covers painted with ecological DULUX colours
- Bespoke English kitchen with High gloss lacquered finishes
- Worktop Quartz Composite Stone
- Integrated appliances Siemens & Miele
- Bathroom with High quality gress fine porcelain full body tiling from Cisa Italia
- White English sanitary ware and Toughened, clear glass shower screen and chrome trim
- All walls containing insulation and soundproofing stained with matt ecological colors
YORK SHELL Superb, LUXURY, large Studio Apartment with modern decor designed with care and attention to every aspect of the fixtures and fittings. Finished to an EXCEPTIONAL specification, with first class amenities and brand new appliances from the most famous brands such as Miele, Siemens and Smeg.
This top class studio apartment OFFER a well arranged room with high quality wood floor throughout, brand new furniture, fully fitted kitchen open plan, double bed, nicely tiled 3 piece bathroom and desk study.
*Pre-wired for sky HD and DVD / Blu-ray Players, internet and telephone
*CCTV cameras to main communal areas
*All sockets and light fittings in dark nikel
*Gas fired heating with high efficiency boilers with individual thermostatic radiator valves.
*Mains powered smoke-heat and carbon monoxide (Co) detectors
*All walls containing insulation and soundproofing stained with matt ecological colors
*Spy hole to apartment entrance doors
This Studio is situated inside the "YORK SHELL" a newly refurbished building in one of London's most prestigious residential location. The Property is surrounded by the exquisite shopping facilities of Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regents Street and some of the capital fines restaurants. Regents Park, Portman Square and Hyde Park are all within walking distance offering leisure public access.
In addition, the location is exceptionally well connected, for commuting within London, across the UK, and overseas travel. The nearest Tube Stations are Baker Street, Marylebone & Marble Arch, offering access to Central, Circle, District, Jubilee, Bakerloo, Hammersmith and City, and Metropolitan lines.
Price is £500pw excluding bills
possibility to take an all bills + council tax include formula for 50 pw on top of the agreed price.
If you would like to have more information regarding prices of specific properties or arrange a viewing please give us a call on 0207 935 1142 or reply on Right move
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2york. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.