|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (275 days ago)|
- NEWLY REDECORATED AND MODERNISED
- VERY WELL PRESENTED HOME
- SEMI DETACHED WITH FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, DINING AREA AND KITCHEN
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- ATTRACTIVE WOODEN FLOORING DOWNSTAIRS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY FOR PARKING
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi detached home situated in a popular residential area of Stockton. This property has been painted throughout and ready to move straight in.
Bright and spacious lounge with beautiful wooden flooring and freshly painted white walls. The lounge has a handy under stair cupboard for storage. There is a large window to the front of the lounge allowing plenty of natural light into the room. The kitchen has been painted a modern grey colour and has a great range of beech wall and base units. The kitchen comes with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. The kitchen is a nicely sized room, with ample space for dining. There is also additional space provided in the conservatory.
Upstairs there are three neutrally decorated bedrooms, two of which are doubles and fitted with wooden flooring. The third bedroom is carpeted and would make an ideal office or study.
The bathroom suite is something to be admired. Tiled from floor to ceiling with neutral quality tiles and luxurious suite comprising of: w/c, sink and bath with overhead shower.
Externally, there is a lawned front garden with driveway. To the rear is an enclosed, sloped back garden.
Well presented throughout and priced to rent quickly - call to book your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000475440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.