|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2017 (304 days ago)|
- Recent refurnishment
- Large 'L' shaped lounge
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Private entrance from Burlington Road
- New double glazed windows and doors
- Offered unfurnished
- Available late January 2018
- Priced to let very quickly!
This fantastic apartment is NEW to the lettings market, and definitely wont hang around for long!
This ground floor apartment briefly compromises of its own entrance, with a hall leading to the separate kitchen with an integrated electric oven and hob, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. From the hallway you will also find the HUGE lounge. It is a good square shape, meaning you will still find space for a corner sofa (or three piece suit) television unit (two Virgin TV points have already been installed) and a dining area. At the back of the flat is the double bedroom, which again is very spacious.
All of the windows are being replaced for brand new double glazed units, and the front door is also being replaced for a new one. This will result in a light and airy feel throughout.
Located in central Portsmouth, this flat is ideal for anyone commuting into or out of the city as the M275 junction is only a few minutes drive away!
This property is available from the end of January 2018, but we know properties this well presented and priced to let wont be available for long so call us NOW to arrange your viewing!
We regret Housing benefit is not accepted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000322988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.