2 bedroom flat to rentDorrator Road, Camelon, Falkirk
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (271 days ago)|
- Attractive 2 bedroom unfurnished lower flat
- Own front and rear door
- Good sized lounge
- Dining fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Lovely bathroom/separate shower cubicle
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Gas central heating. Double glazing
- Parking to the rear. Small gardens
- Available Now
- Deposit and references required
Attractive and well presented unfurnished two bedroom lower flat with front and rear door situated in a very pleasant residential area. The property is only minutes drive to either Falkirk High or Camelon railway stations and motorway connections to the M876/M9. The property comprises of entrance vestibule. Good sized lounge. Spacious fully fitted dining kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Lovely bathroom with a three piece white suite and separate shower cubicle. Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Small front and rear paved garden. Parking to the rear. Council tax band - C.
Professionals - Yes
Smokers - No
Pets - No
Landlord registration number - 474311/240/22291 - LL Reg No:474313/24/22291
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70700486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000374523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.