|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 April 2019 (64 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 529723
Property Reference: 529723.
HELLO and WELCOME ! to this exciting NEW build house on a quiet road with beautifully presented rooms for professional sharers. High spec and high tech!
AVAILABLE FROM 1st May this delightful large room (4.29M x 2.84M) in a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom shared house in a great location. For 1 person.
This is a large brand new high spec house in the convenient location of Sandy Park, Brislington, a quiet road close to local amenities with an excellent large Grounded coffee shop.
Main bus routes into the centre are minutes away on the Bath Road. Large Sainsbury’s 3 mins walk. Easy access to the city centre and Temple Meads by car, bus, bike or walking. National cycle route 3 is minutes away.
Everything in this house is new, each room has a wardrobe, 4 drawer chest, bedside table desk, and easy chair. The kitchen has integrated SMEG microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and cooker. With an additional fridge freezer. All furniture, cutlery and kitchen equipment provided. Full underfloor heating throughout. The kitchen/living area has a comfortable sofa and chairs to sit back and enjoy the wall mounted TV. There is a shared garden with patio and secure bike store. For non en-suite rooms a max of 2 share a bathroom.
There are 2 parking spaces with the house and non-restricted on-street parking.
WHAT DO YOU GET
All bills, council tax and Virgin 200 MB/s broadband included. Also a regular communal cleaner and gardener.
Managed by the landlord, who maintains high standards and levels of service to tenants. Member of the NLA.
IS THIS YOU?
We are looking for like-minded tenants who will make this a home where young professionals can relax, with the benefit of easy access to all Bristol has to offer. We only accept working tenants sorry.
Shorter terms considered but will incur 25% higher room rents.
Due to the popularity of this much sought after area early booking of a viewing is recommended. Please include your mobile and email details in your response.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Maximum number of tenants is 1
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 May, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 529723
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 52972326032019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.