|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Brand new to the lettings market!
- Fantastic seafront apartment
- Sea views
- Offered unfurnished / part furnished
- Excellently presented throughout
- White goods can be included
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bath with shower
- Available NOW
- NO ADMIN FEE FOR MARCH MOVERS
Water rates inlcuded in the rent!
A fabulous opportunity which offers exclusivity and escapism from the conveniences of the City, yet is so close to the vibrant waterfront City, Southsea Seafront, Gunwharf Quays and ever popular amenities within.
Boasting a stunning social aspect lounge/diner with feature fireplace and views across the seafront. There are two bedrooms, bathroom with bath and shower and kitchen with optional white goods.
Offered unfurnished or part furnished
Available NOW, this fantastic apartment is an opportunity not to be missed.
Call Morris Dibben lettings now to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000456866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.