|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2017 (333 days ago)|
- Walking distance to Brunel University
- All rooms are double bedrooms
- Walking distance to Train Station
- Walking distance of Uxbridge Town Centre
- Close to amenities
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
!! Students !! Possibly the best student house marketed by Coopers. A Truly amazing SIX BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM detached house situated in an ideal location for Brunel University and offers easy access to Uxbridge Town centre and the A40. Accommodation; Six double bedrooms (two have en-suite bathrooms), Two further bathrooms, Communal room, Large fully fitted kitchen with appliances, Utility room. Benefits Gas central heating, Double glazing, Off street parking. FURNISHED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70733306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27509029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.